Jen Aniston 'Wants to Be Set Up WIth a Wealthy Businessman'
- Photo: Pool/Retna Digital1 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Kravitz/GettyImages.com2 of 7
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Mark Davis/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' Actress, Dead at 91MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:30:05 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal on 'Prisoners' and Why Good Cops Have Criminal MindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:20:41 PM
- Bette Midler Set to Star, Executive Produce HBO's Mae West BiopicMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:11:28 PM
- 'Murphy Brown' Cast to Reunite on 'Katie'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 3:59:28 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'Matr
Jennifer Aniston, 40, is through with famous men, says an insider, who notes that the actress was left "really messed up and heartbroken" by singer John Mayer.
"She wants to be set up with a wealthy businessman, not a celebrity," the insider says in the new issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands now.
Though her rep says Aniston "does not place restrictions on the people who may come into her life," the insider says pals like Courteney Cox are hoping she'll settle with an "older, mature man."
Still, one pal doubts the resolution will stick: "She always ends up drifting back to actors and musicians. Her friends want a normal guy, but she's drawn to the attention."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite