Jennifer Aniston takes a loss in sale of NY apartments
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks1 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 22
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 22
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG4 of 22
- Photo: RWO/WENN5 of 22
- Photo: KM/Fame Flynet6 of 22
- Photo: WENN7 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 22
- Photo: Picasa/WireImage10 of 22
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP11 of 22
- Photo: Mr. Blue/WENN12 of 22
- Photo: Darla Khazei/Pacific Coast News13 of 22
- Photo: GARDINER ANDERSON/KRIEGER/Bauer-Griffin14 of 22
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage15 of 22
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage16 of 22
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage17 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage18 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage19 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage20 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage21 of 22
More Celeb News
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:39:51 PM
- How Oscar Isaac's Career Fallback Landed Him 'Inside Llewyn Davis'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:30:24 PM
- Nelson Mandela Death: The Anti-Apartheid Freedom Fighter's Life in Pictures (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:25:02 PM
- The Antichrist Is Coming in New 'Devil's Due' Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:14:38 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Ian Harding to Play Drug Addict in 'Dynamite: MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 3:26:12 PM
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (
Jennifer Aniston has taken a $500,000 loss selling off her New York apartments, a year after purchasing the two adjoining pads for just over $7 million.
RELATED: Hollywood's best girlfriends
Aniston gave up her Beverly Hills base last year and made plans to move to the Big Apple, where she grew up, with boyfriend Justin Theroux.
She scooped up two condominiums in Manhattan's trendy West Village area and planned on combining the properties to form her ideal home, but, after a brief stint in New York, Aniston decided to return to the West Coast.
RELATED: Celebs who've dated the same person
She revealed, "We tried New York. It felt like I was in a fishbowl. Justin still has an apartment there. … It was a little rough with the paparazzi. It didn't feel like the New York I grew up in and knew."
The actress recently managed to offload the apartment, albeit at the cut price of $6.5 million, according to the New York Post's Page Six column.
Aniston has since bought a $21 million mansion in Bel Air, Calif.
RELATED: Over-the-top celeb friends
From slicked back hair to drop-crotch pants, check out some of the biggest fashion blunders of the year.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Ryan Gosling's hottest moments from over the years.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite