Jennifer Aniston takes a loss in sale of NY apartments
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks1 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 22
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 22
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG4 of 22
- Photo: RWO/WENN5 of 22
- Photo: KM/Fame Flynet6 of 22
- Photo: WENN7 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 22
- Photo: Picasa/WireImage10 of 22
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP11 of 22
- Photo: Mr. Blue/WENN12 of 22
- Photo: Darla Khazei/Pacific Coast News13 of 22
- Photo: GARDINER ANDERSON/KRIEGER/Bauer-Griffin14 of 22
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage15 of 22
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage16 of 22
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage17 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage18 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage19 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage20 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage21 of 22
More Celeb News
- 'Agents of SHIELD's' Elena Satine to Join 'Revenge'MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:51:00 AM
- How 'Boyhood' Editor Sandra Adair Stitched 12 Long Years Into the Year's MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:43:00 AM
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' 9/11 Poster Shell Shocks Social MediaMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:14:00 AM
- Ice Cube, Dr. Dre Find Their MC Ren, DJ Yella for N.W.A. BiopicMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:00:00 AM
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Star Zoe Saldana Poses Nude for Women's Health MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:52:00 AM
- 'Agents of SHIELD's' Elena Satine to Join 'Revenge'
Jennifer Aniston has taken a $500,000 loss selling off her New York apartments, a year after purchasing the two adjoining pads for just over $7 million.
RELATED: Hollywood's best girlfriends
Aniston gave up her Beverly Hills base last year and made plans to move to the Big Apple, where she grew up, with boyfriend Justin Theroux.
She scooped up two condominiums in Manhattan's trendy West Village area and planned on combining the properties to form her ideal home, but, after a brief stint in New York, Aniston decided to return to the West Coast.
RELATED: Celebs who've dated the same person
She revealed, "We tried New York. It felt like I was in a fishbowl. Justin still has an apartment there. … It was a little rough with the paparazzi. It didn't feel like the New York I grew up in and knew."
The actress recently managed to offload the apartment, albeit at the cut price of $6.5 million, according to the New York Post's Page Six column.
Aniston has since bought a $21 million mansion in Bel Air, Calif.
RELATED: Over-the-top celeb friends
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite