Jenny McCarthy: I've Dated a Chubby, Hairy Guy Who Lived in a Shed
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Alberto E. Rodriguez/GettyImages.com3 of 6
- Photo: MAP/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: David Tingey/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Sundance Competition Lineup Features Films Starring Kristen Stewart, Aaron Paul, Anne HathawayMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 12:59:17 PM
- HBO Lands Billy Crystal's Broadway Show '700 Sundays'MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 12:42:54 PM
- Rush Limbaugh Must Apologize to Pope Francis, Petition DemandsMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 12:13:04 PM
- Martin Bashir Resigns From MSNBC After Sarah Palin SlamMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 11:46:58 AM
- R. Kelly's Epic 'Trapped in the Closet' Is Getting More ChaptersMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 11:30:51 AM
- Sundance Competition Lineup Features Films Starring Kristen Stewart, Aaron Paul, Anne Hathaway
Talk about shacking up!
Back in her 20s, Jenny McCarthy romanced an older man: a "chubby, hairy guy" who lived in a "shed," she said Wednesday on "Jimmy Kimmel Live."
McCarthy, now 37, dished about her visits to her unlikely beau's home. "It was one of those shacks that you buy at Wal-Mart that you stick your lawn mower in. It was a shed."
The shed wasn't exactly pimped out, either. "He had like 15 blankets ... that he called a futon," McCarthy said, with "raccoons" also skulking about.
"I was laying there thinking, 'Wait a minute, I'm kind of hot!' What am I doing?!" said the star, who split from longtime love Jim Carrey earlier this year.
McCarthy stressed that she has "nothing against" hirsute, plus-size guys. "I would date chubby, hairy guys ... if they're nice!"
"I'm open to all men," she added. "I can still love someone with a small penis. [But] he was such a jerk!"
So why did she date him? "I was thinking 'This would make a great husband and a great dad, because I'm as good as he's gonna get,'" she said of her psychology back then.
She writes about the experience in "Dating a Teletubby," a chapter from her new book, "Love, Lust and Faking It: The Naked Truth About Sex, Lies and True Romance."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Request
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite