Jenny McCarthy: I've Dated a Chubby, Hairy Guy Who Lived in a Shed
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Alberto E. Rodriguez/GettyImages.com3 of 6
- Photo: MAP/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: David Tingey/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Talk about shacking up!
Back in her 20s, Jenny McCarthy romanced an older man: a "chubby, hairy guy" who lived in a "shed," she said Wednesday on "Jimmy Kimmel Live."
McCarthy, now 37, dished about her visits to her unlikely beau's home. "It was one of those shacks that you buy at Wal-Mart that you stick your lawn mower in. It was a shed."
The shed wasn't exactly pimped out, either. "He had like 15 blankets ... that he called a futon," McCarthy said, with "raccoons" also skulking about.
"I was laying there thinking, 'Wait a minute, I'm kind of hot!' What am I doing?!" said the star, who split from longtime love Jim Carrey earlier this year.
McCarthy stressed that she has "nothing against" hirsute, plus-size guys. "I would date chubby, hairy guys ... if they're nice!"
"I'm open to all men," she added. "I can still love someone with a small penis. [But] he was such a jerk!"
So why did she date him? "I was thinking 'This would make a great husband and a great dad, because I'm as good as he's gonna get,'" she said of her psychology back then.
She writes about the experience in "Dating a Teletubby," a chapter from her new book, "Love, Lust and Faking It: The Naked Truth About Sex, Lies and True Romance."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite