- Photo: RD / Dziekan/Retna Digital1 of 5
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 5
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Digital3 of 5
- Photo: Pacific Coast News4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Made in America concert set to rock Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 11:58:04 AM
- Idris Elba Thriller 'No Good Deed' Launches Unique Social Media CampaignMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:48:00 AM
- LA's Made in America concert set to rock downtownMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:18:48 AM
- 'November Man' and 'As Above' Are No Match for 'GuardiaMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:35:00 AM
- Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade before the weddingMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:09:00 AM
- Made in America concert set to rock Los Angeles
By Kat Giantis
Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel took a page straight out of the celebrity playbook this weekend: When breakup whispers start, quiet them as quickly as possible with a variety of couple-y photo ops.
After a report surfaced on Friday claiming "there's trouble in paradise," the pair was conveniently (and repeatedly) snapped out and about in Los Angeles over the weekend: they broke bread on Friday night at Magnolia, shopped for groceries at Whole Foods on Saturday, and noshed at an Italian eatery on Sunday afternoon.
Justin and Jessica's sudden spate of togetherness, which might have been slightly more successful had either one bothered to crack a smile at any point (the actress, in particular, displayed a facial expression stonier than Mount Rushmore), follows a claim by the New York Daily News that their two-year-plus romance "is quickly going south."
"Things don't look good for them right now -- they've hit a really rocky spot," alleges a Timberlake insider, who traces the problems back to a guys weekend in Las Vegas last February.
"Justin had to leave dinner once because Jessica was calling him incessantly," maintains the mole. "They got into a huge screaming match over the phone about how she's always 'checking up' on him. She's extremely needy and is always keeping tabs on him."
The anti-Biel snitch also kvetches that "all his friends think she's really annoying. She's always trying to be one of the guys. She and Justin have no chemistry."
RELATED: See photos of Justin Timberlake
The meddlesome spy contends that the crooner put the kibosh on Biel's attempts to join him on his recent European jaunt to promote his William Rast clothing line, which Lindsay Lohan appeared to trash on Twitter last week, a move that came shortly after she blamed hackers for a post that implied Timberlake's eye had wandered at a New York club in June.
"Jessica wanted to go with him, but he wasn't having it," the source asserts of the overseas jaunt. "He just wanted to get away with the guys. He needed his space from her."
But absence has seemingly made their hearts grow fonder, because now Timberlake and Biel are all about proximity, both to each other and the paparazzi.
RELATED: See photos of Jessica Biel
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite