Kate Gosselin insists she won't be dating anytime soon.
"No. Too busy. Sorry," she said when asked on CNN's Larry King Live Tuesday night. "I'm lonely, but I'm -- I'm very busy and, actually, I'm all right."
As for the well being of her eight children -- 9-year-old twins (Mady and Cara) and 5-year-old sextuplets (Hannah, Aaden, Collin, Joel, Alexis and Leah), Kate said they "understand the process" of divorce "are working through it the same way that Jon and I are. They're doing remarkably well."
The split "has opened up a lot of discussions between them and myself. A lot of questions come my way. And we're dealing with it," she went on. "They're doing very well considering."
Kate said the the goal with the split was to bring "peace and we've achieved that numerous times. The Fourth of July we spent together as a family. And my goal is, no matter what the circumstance, no matter what place, you know, one of us is in, my goal is really peace and the best that it can be for the kids."
The kids are not undergoing counseling, but Kate said, "I feel like it is a very normal thing to do. And absolutely, when the time is right."
Since the split, Jon has been linked to three women and has been spotted out clubbing. Asked if he is a good father, Kate replied (with a pause), "He is. His decisions right now are not ones that I would necessarily make. But down deep in his heart, I know that he is."
She said they disagree on "the current things. Not so much the day-to-day. I think that I'm looking more toward the future and the decisions of today that affect tomorrow, more so than he is."
She declined to answer who initiated the split.
"It's all in that vault," she said. "Everyone who is in a divorce or has been is responsible to a degree."
After announcing their split, Kate released a statement saying that Jon's "activities" had left her no choice but to end their marriage. Asked what she meant by the statement, Kate said, "I am not at liberty to discuss that because, for the sake of my children, I only speak positive. There were -- there were some details there that I'm -- I can't share, but that did lead me to do that, yes."
As for the recent police visit to their $1.1 million Wernersville, Pa., home, Kate said, "It actually was not this huge fight. It was just a thing where I wanted to be there with the kids and -- as opposed to a babysitter. And he wasn't fond of that idea.
"And I just had a very rough day," she continued. "I have good days and bad days. This day was a rough day. I just wanted to be with the kids if he wasn't going to be with them... It was not a 911 call. It was the local routine police phone call."
Despite the minor altercation, she said custody is being handled "very peaceably amongst ourselves," adding that they did not go to a court.
She also opened up about the future of their TLC reality show.
Jon's recently told Usmagazine.com that he doesn't want to do the show anymore. But Kate said, "personally, for myself and the kids, this has been a good experience. It continues to be a good experience."
"Everyone works. Everyone has a job. Everyone has what they're dealing with," she went on. And, generally speaking, this is the most flexible, workable, wonderful job for myself. Remember, the kids are just playing in front of the cameras so."
Asked if TLC would ever cut from Jon from the show, Kate replied, "I don't -- I'm not the person to make that decision. I know that myself and the kids will continue the show."
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Magic LoveThe stars of "Now You See Me" chat learning magic tricks and experiencing the real deal.Watch Video »
- Workout ObsessedGwyneth Paltrow works out for two hours a day, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite