Kate Gosselin "Disturbed" By Report that Jon Hacked Into Her Email
- Photo: Jixxer/Fame Pictures1 of 9
- Photo: ABC/Donna Svennevik/Promotional2 of 9
- Photo: CWNY/Fame Pictures3 of 9
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Team Gosselin/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Brewer / Banks/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: MAP/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: TLC/.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Blasts Past The Rock's 'HerMSNEntertainment 7/26/2014 8:16:00 AM
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce CampbellMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:36:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Fires Writer Over Multiple Instances of PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:31:00 PM
- Fox at Comic-Con: James Bond Is Whack, We're Making Movies With Balls (and Jokes)MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:26:00 PM
- Sleepy Hollow Season 2: Is Ichabod a Gleek? MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:21:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Blasts Past The Rock's 'Her
Kate Gosselin is considering legal action after her former babysitter claimed that estranged husband Jon hacked into her emails, phone records and online bank accounts.
According to RadarOnline.com, nanny Stephanie Santoro said Jon bragged about hacking into the mother of eight's personal accounts and said that he would use the information he found against her.
RELATED: See more pics of The Gosselins
"Kate Gosselin has heard the allegations made by Stephanie Santoro that Jon Gosselin 'hacked' into her e-mails, phone, and online accounts, and she is profoundly disturbed by them," her law firm, Schnader Harrison Segal and Lewis, said in a statement Thursday. "Under the circumstances, Ms. Gosselin is carefully considering all of her legal options regarding this matter, and she will pursue them if and when the time is right."
Santoro was rumored to have had a romantic affair with the unemployed 32-year-old and reportedly told a magazine that they had sex nine times while she worked for the family.
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDown-low Romance
From Crowd Ignite