- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP1 of 4
- Photo: Eric Boone/Splash News2 of 4
- Photo: Splash News3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Criteria Recording Studios founder Emerman diesMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 6:48:26 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 9:45 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 6:45:49 AM
- Microsoft expected to reveal next-generation XboxMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 6:45:23 AM
- 'The Wolverine' Trailer: In Bed With Jean Grey (Video)MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 6:41:31 AM
- In Coens' Cannes hit, Oscar Isaac gets his breakMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 6:41:24 AM
- Criteria Recording Studios founder Emerman dies
"No formula was stolen for Sevin Nyne!" the actress -- who just turned 23-years-old -- Tweeted. "It's a woman looking for a payday. That's it!"
Scientist Jennifer Sunday filed a federal lawsuit against Lohan and her business partner, Lorit Simon, for breach of contract, theft of trade secrets, civil conspiracy, intentional interference with contractual relations and deceptive and unfair trade practices.
Lohan takes credit for co-creating the spray tan mist -- named after her lucky numbers, and sold for $35 at Sephora -- with Simon, a Las Vegas-based businesswoman.
The lawsuit alleges Simon and Sunday were negotiating over samples of the product, but couldn't agree on a price.
"The next thing we know, Lorit Simon and Lindsay Lohan are partnering, and Ms. Lohan is taking credit for developing this formula, which she indeed had no role in," Sunday's lawyer, Marcia Cohen, told the St. Petersburg Times yesterday.
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite