Lindsay Lohan Tells Us "I'm in Absolute Hell"
- Photo: Retna Digital1 of 7
- Photo: Retna Digital2 of 7
- Photo: Retna Digital3 of 7
- Photo: Steve Nesius/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Robert Klein/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs to Become Filmmaker-in-Residence at Chapman UniversityMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:27:00 AM
- Pretty Little Liars Finale Postmortem: A's Latest Victim Speaks Out!MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:09:00 AM
- Jeremy Irvine, Minka Kelly Thriller 'The World Made Straight' Acquired by MillenniMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:06:00 AM
- Drafthouse Films, Participant Media Acquire US Rights to 'The Look of Silence'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 AM
- David Frankel to Direct Sci-Fi Drama 'Departure'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 AM
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs to Become Filmmaker-in-Residence at Chapman University
EXCLUSIVE on Us:
Lindsay Lohan in Tears: I'm in "Absolute Hell"
In the newest issue of Us Weekly, Lindsay Lohan opens up about her heartbreaking split from Samantha Ronson, the "humiliating" weekend showdown with Ronson's family, and says that friends' fears she is suicidal are unfounded.
"It's absolute hell," Lohan told Us on Monday in a far-ranging interview over several lengthy phone calls and emails where she was both agitated, crying and baffled by the turn of events.
Ronson broke it off with her girlfriend of nearly two years last Friday, and hired five security guards to keep Lohan out of an afterparty for her sister Charlotte at the Chateau Marmont.
"The worst night of my life," Lohan -- who was staying directly one floor above the Ronsons with her mom Dina and sister Ali -- tells Us.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite