Olsen Twins to Launch Junior Brand for J.C. Penney
- Photo: Todd G/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Junko Kimura/GettyImages.com4 of 6
- Photo: Sara DeBoer/Retna Ltd.5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen have once again entered the fashion design fray.
The former child actresses, 23, are set to launch a new mass-market line for J.C. Penney department stores, Women's Wear Daily first reported.
The travel-themed sportswear and accessories line will be available in 600 stores nationwide.
Called Olsenboye, the mid-priced juniors' line will feature various collections, each of which will highlight a different city of interest to the twins. The merchandise will include denim, bottoms, tops, dresses, skirts, shorts, jackets, handbags and shoes. The line will retail from $20 to $50 and is being designed to be mixed to create different looks. The items will be available in sizes 0 to 15.
"It's really important that Olsenboye serves lots of girls," Liz Sweney, Penney's executive vice president and general merchandise manager, said. "It's not just about girls size zero or one."
Their clothing hits select store shelves and the J.C. Penney's Web site beginning in early November. The full collection will be available in February.
Mary-Kate and Ashley, worth an estimated $300 million combined, also helm high-end clothing lines The Row and Elizabeth and James. They also had a short-lived girls' clothing line at Wal-Mart.
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGlobe Noms
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite