Peter Facinelli Debuts New Girlfriend at 'Breaking Dawn' Party
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: KEN KATZ/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Premiere/CPR/Fame Flynet8 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: @peterfacinelli/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Paul Hiffmeyer/Disney/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
With "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn -- Part 2" premiering worldwide this week, Peter Facinelli made a slightly quieter debut Nov. 15: A new girlfriend.
In New York on Thursday night, Facinelli, 38, attended a screening of the franchise's hugely anticipated fifth installment at Landmark Sunshine theater, with an official afterparty at hotspot Finale.
His date for the evening? Actress Jaimie Alexander, who has costarred with Facinelli in episodes of Nurse Jackie as well as the film Loosies (Facinelli also wrote the screenplay). According to a witness, the stunning 28-year-old brunette hung back as Facinelli posed on the red carpet with costars Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene. (Their co-stars Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner are promoting the film overseas.) When cameras weren't flashing, however, Facinelli and Alexander held hands and quietly stole kisses throughout the night.
"They have been very discreet of their relationship," a source recently told Us Weekly of the budding romance. Indeed, it's been eight months since Facinelli and Jennie Garth announced they were separating after 11 years of marriage.
He and the "Beverly Hills, 90210" alum, 40, share daughters Luca, Lola, and Fiona. In the wake of the split, Garth has thrown herself into the dating game -- hanging out with HGTV's Antonio Ballatore, photographer Noah Abram and insurance exec Jason Clark.
Said Facinelli of Garth in April: "I love her, we're just going to have a different relationship. We're very dedicated to being great parents."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Hugh Jackman, see some of the best celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite