Peter Facinelli Debuts New Girlfriend at 'Breaking Dawn' Party
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: KEN KATZ/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Premiere/CPR/Fame Flynet8 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: @peterfacinelli/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Paul Hiffmeyer/Disney/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
With "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn -- Part 2" premiering worldwide this week, Peter Facinelli made a slightly quieter debut Nov. 15: A new girlfriend.
In New York on Thursday night, Facinelli, 38, attended a screening of the franchise's hugely anticipated fifth installment at Landmark Sunshine theater, with an official afterparty at hotspot Finale.
His date for the evening? Actress Jaimie Alexander, who has costarred with Facinelli in episodes of Nurse Jackie as well as the film Loosies (Facinelli also wrote the screenplay). According to a witness, the stunning 28-year-old brunette hung back as Facinelli posed on the red carpet with costars Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene. (Their co-stars Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner are promoting the film overseas.) When cameras weren't flashing, however, Facinelli and Alexander held hands and quietly stole kisses throughout the night.
"They have been very discreet of their relationship," a source recently told Us Weekly of the budding romance. Indeed, it's been eight months since Facinelli and Jennie Garth announced they were separating after 11 years of marriage.
He and the "Beverly Hills, 90210" alum, 40, share daughters Luca, Lola, and Fiona. In the wake of the split, Garth has thrown herself into the dating game -- hanging out with HGTV's Antonio Ballatore, photographer Noah Abram and insurance exec Jason Clark.
Said Facinelli of Garth in April: "I love her, we're just going to have a different relationship. We're very dedicated to being great parents."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy Marky Mark
Take a look back at Mark Wahlberg's best shirtless looks over the yearsWatch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite