Police called to 'Teen Mom' star's house
- Photo: MTV/Promotional1 of 7
- Photo: MTV/Promotional2 of 7
- Photo: MTV/Promotional3 of 7
- Photo: MTV/Promotional4 of 7
- Photo: MTV/Promotional5 of 7
- Photo: Amber Portwood/Promotional6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Outtakes from OscarWrap Magazine Shoots (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:57:49 PM
- John Lasseter, Disney Legends Celebrate 90 Years and Campaign for 'Frozen'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:34:46 PM
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: 5 Fleshy, Lace-Draped MomentsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:45:29 PM
- 10 Eye-Popping Stills From Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:14:57 PM
- CBS' Les Moonves on Time Warner Cable Victory: They Couldn't Live Without FootballMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 7:43:14 PM
- Outtakes from OscarWrap Magazine Shoots (Photos)
By Molly McGonigle
"Teen Mom"'s Amber Portwood may be in trouble for domestic abuse yet again. In a previous episode of "Teen Mom" Portwood is seen striking the father of her baby, Gary Shirley. She is currently being investigated by the police for the abuse portrayed on this particular episode, which took place in front of their daughter.
And now according to an NBC affiliate in Indianapolis, authorities were called to Shirley's home on Tuesday night after Shirley reportedly pushed Portwood out of his front door.
Shirley told police that Portwood lost her temper after viewing a text message that he received.
RELATED: Is Portwood pregnant again?
Portwood claims that she is under an extensive amount of stress, due to the previous abuse allegations that she faces from the "Teen Mom" series.
There has been no information about whether the couple's daughter, Leah, was at the home during this most recent altercation.
RELATED: Sarah Palin through the years
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite