Porn Star Claims Sandra Bullock Is Preventing Her From Seeing Daughter
- Photo: Grayson Alexander/Retna Ltd.1 of 7
- Photo: Rachel Worth/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Ceasar Cebolla/Alfaqui/Retna Ltd.4 of 7
- Photo: Ed Bailey/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
Jesse James' ex-wife, porn star Janine Lindemulder, is claiming actress Sandra Bullock is preventing her from seeing her 5-year-old daughter, and wants a sit-down meeting to settle the issue.
Bullock, 45, has been helping James, 40, raise the girl since January while Lindemulder was in prison for tax evasion.
Now out of jail, Lindenmulder says she is in a heated battle with the actress, whom she says wants custody of her daughter because of her inability to have children.
In a letter to the judge at Lindemulder's sentencing, Bullock alleges the child was left alone during the day while Lindemulder was "asleep from drug use."
"I am aware that Janine has claimed many times that my desire to have [the girl], was because I could not have children of my own," Bullock says, adding, "that couldn't be farther from the truth."
"I myself have stopped working like I used to in order to be here with Jesse and the kids because we are on constant high alert," she writes, "never knowing what condition Janine will be in, and even more concerning, the condition [the girl] will be in."
In an interview Thursday with ABC's "Good Morning America," Lindemulder says she would like to sit down with Bullock.
"It hurts tremendously, the accusations, especially from Sandra," she says. "Even more so because we've never sat down and talked. You know, that's the one thing that I wish more than anything, for a remedy for what's happening here, is just communication."
"What would give her the right to take away my daughter?" Lindemulder said. "You know, this is my daughter. I am the best mother I can be."
Lindemulder, who has appeared in more than 100 adult films, has acknowledged making "horrific choices in the past."
She claims her life is back on track and that she deserves to keep custody of her daughter.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite