- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Chris Ashford / Camera Press/Retna Ltd.2 of 6
- Photo: Can Nguyen / Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.3 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Perkins/PacificCoastNews.com/Pacific Coast News4 of 6
- Photo: London Ent / Splash News/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
By Kat Giantis
Turns out, not so much.
RELATED: Sienna and other Sustainable Celebs
Miller and Getty, who were reportedly accompanied on the trip by his mother, marked their return to Italy by -- what else? -- doffing their shirts in view of the paparazzi.
Last we checked, Getty was still married to long-estranged wife Rosetta, the mother of his four children, all of whom appear to have spent Father's Day without their dad.
"Being the center of a lot of judgment and controversy while not feeling like a hurtful or controversial person in my essence, I'm trying to understand what it is that makes me that way," Sienna told Vogue, "and what it is that makes people feel that way about me."
Here's a hint: Cavorting topless with Getty on Father's Day -- that's what makes people feel that way about you.
Meanwhile, a far more family-friendly Father's Day scene unfolded in Malibu, where David Duchovny and Téa Leoni played in the sand and surf with their tykes, Madeline, 10, and Kyd, 7.
The smiley and surprisingly buff couple, who split last October after the actor's treatment for sex addiction but have continued to spend plenty of time together, were openly affectionate, with the actor at one point resting his hand on Leoni's backside.
"Their first priority through everything was staying close for their kids and making life as great as it can be for them," a source explains to People magazine. "They'll always be a family."
A Duchovny buddy adds that their union of a dozen years "has really improved" in recent months.
"They're still in love," says the confidant. "They very much care for each other, and whatever happens, they are working it out for the kids."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Request
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite