Star Treatment Watch: Paris Avoids DMV Hell; Line-Jumping Dane Cook DeniedRelated: Dane Cook
- Photo: AP1 of 6
- Photo: Pacific Coast News2 of 6
- Photo: Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Edward Hopper painting of NY island sells for $19MMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 11:24:01 AM
- Viggo Mortensen to Receive Dennis Hopper Award at AMFM Fest (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 11:02:50 AM
- 'S.W.A.T.' star Steve Forrest dies at 87MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 10:53:06 AM
- Time Warner Cable Customers Face Blackouts in 14 Markets Over Retrans DisputeMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 10:02:09 AM
- Top stars square off for summer tour dollarsMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 9:58:56 AM
- Edward Hopper painting of NY island sells for $19M
Paris Hilton loves to strike a pose, no matter where she is. TMZ.com says the starlet did just that when she popped into the DMV in Santa Monica, Calif., on Wednesday to get a new driver's license photo.
The good news: Paris needed only five tries in front of the camera before she was satisfied. The bad news: You're still stuck with a photo that makes you look like Cletus the slack-jawed yokel because your pleas for a retake were ignored.
Still, we can't really blame Paris for wanting to look her best. After all, in 2007, she spent 23 days in the pokey for driving with a suspended license. So she's probably thrilled to have her mug on a valid ID.
RELATED: Beach cruising with Paris Hilton
Hilton's assistant reportedly phoned ahead to see if she could skip to the front of the line upon arrival. She got the green light from DMV staffers, who also agreed to turn off their cell phones to ensure no shots of Paris taking her new license pic were snapped. Wow, meta.
Meanwhile, on the other end of the special treatment spectrum ...
It's probably too much to hope that Dane Cook might one day have a moment of self-awareness and wonder, "Why don't people like me?" But if he ever does, perhaps his alleged sense of entitlement could be something to ponder.
RELATED: See photos of Paris Hilton
RadarOnline.com reports that when the star of such cinematic gems as "Employee of the Month" and "My Best Friend's Girl" turned up at The Grove in Los Angeles on Tuesday night for a midnight showing of "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince," he tried to bypass the massive line of people, some of whom had been waiting for hours.
Seems Cook not only went to the front and asked for a ticket, but he also requested early admittance so he could nab a primo seat. Raise-deserving theater staffers said no, and the "furious" comedian supposedly "stormed away." (Hey, at least he didn't use the old standby, "Don't you know who I am?")
Maybe he was just mad because he'd already tweeted about his plans: "Checking out Harry Potter and the Dance of the Funky Chicken tonight at midnight. (sorry I don't know the actual name)."
This apparently isn't the first time that Cook, whose half-brother is currently facing charges for purportedly stealing $11 million from him, has acted as if normal rules don't apply. Last year, he was booted out of his Los Angeles apartment building for failing to pick up his dog's poop.
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite