Actor George Clooney testifies at fraud trial
- Photo: Hypnotics/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Pierpaolo Ferreri / Twin Pics/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: starsurf/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Mark Sullivan/GettyImages.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
MILAN (AP) -- Actor George Clooney has testified at a fraud trial in Milan and even the judge said it seemed like a Hollywood set.
RELATED: More George pics
Dozens of celebrity watchers packed the tiny courtroom Friday as Clooney showed up at the trial against three defendants charged with co-opting the American actor's name for a line of clothing.
RELATED: Hollywood womanizers & man-eaters
Clooney wore a navy blue suit, crisp white shirt and red-spotted blue tie as he addressed the court through an interpreter. He said photos purportedly showing him with two of the defendants were doctored and that his signature on documents was forged.
After his 90-minute testimony, Judge Pietro Caccialanza thanked Clooney and said the session "has lasted as long as a movie."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite