Actor George Clooney testifies at fraud trial
- Photo: Hypnotics/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Pierpaolo Ferreri / Twin Pics/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: starsurf/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Mark Sullivan/GettyImages.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- New York Times Journalist Mocked on Twitter After Las Vegas Sun Scoops PaperMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 9:05:09 AM
- Ratings: 'Amazing Race' Finale Drops to Record Low of SeriesMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:34:51 AM
- Apple, Google and Facebook Call for More Controls on Government SurveillanceMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:30:47 AM
- 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Scores IMAX ReleaseMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:14:40 AM
- Kennedy Center Honors Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine, Carlos SantanaMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:13:20 AM
- New York Times Journalist Mocked on Twitter After Las Vegas Sun Scoops Paper
MILAN (AP) -- Actor George Clooney has testified at a fraud trial in Milan and even the judge said it seemed like a Hollywood set.
RELATED: More George pics
Dozens of celebrity watchers packed the tiny courtroom Friday as Clooney showed up at the trial against three defendants charged with co-opting the American actor's name for a line of clothing.
RELATED: Hollywood womanizers & man-eaters
Clooney wore a navy blue suit, crisp white shirt and red-spotted blue tie as he addressed the court through an interpreter. He said photos purportedly showing him with two of the defendants were doctored and that his signature on documents was forged.
After his 90-minute testimony, Judge Pietro Caccialanza thanked Clooney and said the session "has lasted as long as a movie."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite