Actor John Travolta to donate jet to Ga. museum
- Photo: VPC/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: Francois Mori/Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 11
- Photo: Paramount/Promotional6 of 11
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com7 of 11
- Photo: Ahmad Elatab/Splash News8 of 11
- Photo: Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: Paramount Pictures10 of 11
More Celeb News
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:15:00 PM
- '90210' Alum AnnaLynne McCord Booked for CBS's 'Stalker&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:12:00 PM
- How Networks Are Moving On From 'Irrelevant' Overnight Ratings: The 7-Day SolutionMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:11:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:52:23 PM
- Joan Rivers Clinic 'Fixes Problems' Cited After the Comedienne's DeathMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:49:00 PM
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&apos
WARNER ROBINS, Ga. (AP) -- Actor John Travolta plans to donate a jet plane to a museum in central Georgia.
Robins Air Force Base spokeswoman Chrissy Miner says the actor will donate a G-2 Gulfstream executive jet to the Georgia Aviation Hall of Fame at the Museum of Aviation in Warner Robins.
Museum officials say Travolta, who is a pilot, is donating the plane in honor of his son Jett, who died in 2009.
Miner tells the Telegraph newspaper in Macon that the plane is now in central Georgia. Plans call for the jet to be used as a display for an upcoming air show planned for April.
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite