Actress Nia Long Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Photo: AP1/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Mark Mainz/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP/R-STEINBERG5 of 9
- Photo: AP1/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: LISA ROSE/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Kennedy Center Names Chicago Symphony Orchestra Head as New PresidentMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 11:44:54 AM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Second Night Draws Steady RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 11:31:40 AM
- Fox COO Chase Carey: 'A La Carte Cable is a Farce'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 11:28:45 AM
- How McG Lured Producer Lance Sloane Back to Warner Bros. With 'Aim High'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 11:27:11 AM
- Dan Rather Says CBS News Has 'A Lot to Answer' About '60 Minutes&aposMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 11:00:48 AM
- Kennedy Center Names Chicago Symphony Orchestra Head as New President
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- It's another boy for Nia Long.
A representative for the 41-year-old actress says Long gave birth Monday to a son, Kez Sunday Udoka.
Her rep Priscilla Moralez said, "Both mother and child are healthy and happy to be home."
RELATED: The best in baby bump cover-ups
Kez is the first child for Long and Ime Udoka. Long has a 10-year-old son, Massai, from a previous relationship.
Long's credits include the films "Soul Food," "Love Jones" and "Big Momma's House," and TV shows such as "Boston Legal," "Judging Amy" and "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite