Actress Nia Long Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Photo: AP1/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Mark Mainz/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP/R-STEINBERG5 of 9
- Photo: AP1/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: LISA ROSE/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- It's another boy for Nia Long.
A representative for the 41-year-old actress says Long gave birth Monday to a son, Kez Sunday Udoka.
Her rep Priscilla Moralez said, "Both mother and child are healthy and happy to be home."
RELATED: The best in baby bump cover-ups
Kez is the first child for Long and Ime Udoka. Long has a 10-year-old son, Massai, from a previous relationship.
Long's credits include the films "Soul Food," "Love Jones" and "Big Momma's House," and TV shows such as "Boston Legal," "Judging Amy" and "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air."
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite