Actress Nia Long Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Photo: AP1/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Mark Mainz/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP/R-STEINBERG5 of 9
- Photo: AP1/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: LISA ROSE/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- CBS Bumps Halle Berry's 'Extant' to 10 P.M. After Ratings SlipMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Eva Green in Talks to Star in Tim Burton's 'Miss Peregrine's Home for PecMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 11:42:00 AM
- Christopher Walken, Giancarlo Esposito Join Jon Favreau's 'Jungle Book'MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:58:00 AM
- 'Glee' Star Lea Michele to Guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:30:00 AM
- Sarah Palin Channel Mocked on Twitter With Terrible Ideas for TV ShowsMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:19:00 AM
- CBS Bumps Halle Berry's 'Extant' to 10 P.M. After Ratings Slip
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- It's another boy for Nia Long.
A representative for the 41-year-old actress says Long gave birth Monday to a son, Kez Sunday Udoka.
Her rep Priscilla Moralez said, "Both mother and child are healthy and happy to be home."
RELATED: The best in baby bump cover-ups
Kez is the first child for Long and Ime Udoka. Long has a 10-year-old son, Massai, from a previous relationship.
Long's credits include the films "Soul Food," "Love Jones" and "Big Momma's House," and TV shows such as "Boston Legal," "Judging Amy" and "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air."
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite