Actress Nia Long Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Photo: AP1/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Mark Mainz/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP/R-STEINBERG5 of 9
- Photo: AP1/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: LISA ROSE/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Fox Ringing in 2014 With Mario Lopez on 'New Year's Eve Live' SpecialMSNEntertainment 12/19/2013 9:11:55 AM
- Judy Davis Joins Fox Event Series '24: Live Another Day'MSNEntertainment 12/19/2013 9:09:30 AM
- Broadway's Polk & Co. Expands, Adds 'Wicked,' 'Rocky&MSNEntertainment 12/19/2013 9:05:40 AM
- Ratings: 'X Factor' Hits All-Time Low for Regular Wednesday EpisodeMSNEntertainment 12/19/2013 8:51:50 AM
- The Year in Cable News: Bashir, Baldwin Exits Cap Year of Turmoil for MSNBCMSNEntertainment 12/19/2013 8:28:05 AM
- Fox Ringing in 2014 With Mario Lopez on 'New Year's Eve Live' Special
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- It's another boy for Nia Long.
A representative for the 41-year-old actress says Long gave birth Monday to a son, Kez Sunday Udoka.
Her rep Priscilla Moralez said, "Both mother and child are healthy and happy to be home."
RELATED: The best in baby bump cover-ups
Kez is the first child for Long and Ime Udoka. Long has a 10-year-old son, Massai, from a previous relationship.
Long's credits include the films "Soul Food," "Love Jones" and "Big Momma's House," and TV shows such as "Boston Legal," "Judging Amy" and "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRapper Date?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite