Actress Nia Long Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Photo: AP1/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Mark Mainz/AP2 of 9
- Photo: AP3 of 9
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP/R-STEINBERG5 of 9
- Photo: AP1/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: LISA ROSE/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- 'Today' Replacing, Promoting Longtime Director Amid 'Many Changes&apoMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:04:00 PM
- Obama's FCC Pick Tom Wheeler Appears Before Senate CommitteeMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 2:39:13 PM
- 'Devil' No More? BitTorrent 'Arthur Newman' Promotion Generated MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 2:22:25 PM
- Ratings: CNN's 'New Day' Premieres to Lukewarm NumbersMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 2:13:56 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million Owed
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- It's another boy for Nia Long.
A representative for the 41-year-old actress says Long gave birth Monday to a son, Kez Sunday Udoka.
Her rep Priscilla Moralez said, "Both mother and child are healthy and happy to be home."
RELATED: The best in baby bump cover-ups
Kez is the first child for Long and Ime Udoka. Long has a 10-year-old son, Massai, from a previous relationship.
Long's credits include the films "Soul Food," "Love Jones" and "Big Momma's House," and TV shows such as "Boston Legal," "Judging Amy" and "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air."
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite