Actress Nia Long Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Photo: AP1/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Mark Mainz/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP/R-STEINBERG5 of 9
- Photo: AP1/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: LISA ROSE/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- '12 Years a Slave' Dominates Boston Online Critics AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 10:37:11 AM
- 'Ellen' Actress Kate Williamson DeadMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 10:34:46 AM
- Harry's South Pole race curtailed; trek goes onMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 9:51:42 AM
- 'La Traviata' closes La Scala's Verdi bicentennialMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 8:37:01 AM
- 'Frozen' May Chill 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' after Soft FridMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 8:17:13 AM
- '12 Years a Slave' Dominates Boston Online Critics Awards
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- It's another boy for Nia Long.
A representative for the 41-year-old actress says Long gave birth Monday to a son, Kez Sunday Udoka.
Her rep Priscilla Moralez said, "Both mother and child are healthy and happy to be home."
RELATED: The best in baby bump cover-ups
Kez is the first child for Long and Ime Udoka. Long has a 10-year-old son, Massai, from a previous relationship.
Long's credits include the films "Soul Food," "Love Jones" and "Big Momma's House," and TV shows such as "Boston Legal," "Judging Amy" and "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite