Amy Adams can't decide on wedding date
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital1 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Walt Disney Pictures/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: Walt Disney Pictures/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon BernthalMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Nicole Holofcener to Write, Direct 'Land of Steady Habits' for Fox SearchlightMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:29:00 PM
- James Foley Death: Pentagon Reveals Mission to Rescue US Hostages in Syria FailedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Eva Green Steals This Juvenile Film NoirMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Legendary Digital's Zombie Movie 'Dead Rising' Lures 'LeprechaunMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 3:49:00 PM
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon Bernthal
Actress Amy Adams is keeping her husband-to-be waiting on a wedding because she can't decide on a date.
"The Fighter" star became engaged to Darren Le Gallo in July, 2008, and they've since become parents to daughter Aviana, who was born in May last year (2010).
But there's still no firm plans for the couple to become husband and wife.
Adams admits she has been working on a tentative schedule for her big day, but she can't finalize anything as she keeps changing her mind about her preferred date.
She tells InStyle magazine, "I'll say to Darren, 'What do you think of May?' and he'll say, 'May. Ha, ha. You just let me know.' I just can't decide! I am putting more pressure on myself now that we have Avi. I'll figure it out soon."
The Oscar nominee previously considered exchanging vows with Legallo while she was pregnant, but backed out of the quick 'shotgun' wedding because she wanted a "traditional" ceremony.
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Brad Pitt's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite