Amy Adams can't decide on wedding date
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital1 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Walt Disney Pictures/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: Walt Disney Pictures/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Big Bang Theory' halts production amid contract negotiationsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 9:27:00 AM
- Michael Andreen Named SVP, Production at Fox InternationalMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 9:05:00 AM
- Ratings: NBC Tops Tuesday, 'Food Fighters' Rises From DebutMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:36:00 AM
- Richard Belzer's brother commits suicide - reportMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:20:50 AM
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from bookMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:08 AM
- 'Big Bang Theory' halts production amid contract negotiations
Actress Amy Adams is keeping her husband-to-be waiting on a wedding because she can't decide on a date.
"The Fighter" star became engaged to Darren Le Gallo in July, 2008, and they've since become parents to daughter Aviana, who was born in May last year (2010).
But there's still no firm plans for the couple to become husband and wife.
Adams admits she has been working on a tentative schedule for her big day, but she can't finalize anything as she keeps changing her mind about her preferred date.
She tells InStyle magazine, "I'll say to Darren, 'What do you think of May?' and he'll say, 'May. Ha, ha. You just let me know.' I just can't decide! I am putting more pressure on myself now that we have Avi. I'll figure it out soon."
The Oscar nominee previously considered exchanging vows with Legallo while she was pregnant, but backed out of the quick 'shotgun' wedding because she wanted a "traditional" ceremony.
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite