Amy Adams can't decide on wedding date
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital1 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Walt Disney Pictures/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: Walt Disney Pictures/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the BooksMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:41:00 PM
- 'The Knick' Star Eve Hewson in Talks to Join Tom Hanks in Steven Spielberg Movie (MSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:10:00 PM
- Time Warner Board Moves to Block Potential Fox TakeoverMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:04:00 PM
- The Truth About Corey Stoll's Wig and Other Fun Facts About FX's The StrainMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:54 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 3:54:12 PM
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the Books
Actress Amy Adams is keeping her husband-to-be waiting on a wedding because she can't decide on a date.
"The Fighter" star became engaged to Darren Le Gallo in July, 2008, and they've since become parents to daughter Aviana, who was born in May last year (2010).
But there's still no firm plans for the couple to become husband and wife.
Adams admits she has been working on a tentative schedule for her big day, but she can't finalize anything as she keeps changing her mind about her preferred date.
She tells InStyle magazine, "I'll say to Darren, 'What do you think of May?' and he'll say, 'May. Ha, ha. You just let me know.' I just can't decide! I am putting more pressure on myself now that we have Avi. I'll figure it out soon."
The Oscar nominee previously considered exchanging vows with Legallo while she was pregnant, but backed out of the quick 'shotgun' wedding because she wanted a "traditional" ceremony.
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWhere Are They?
From Crowd Ignite