Amy Adams can't decide on wedding date
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital1 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Walt Disney Pictures/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: Walt Disney Pictures/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'Arrow' Casts 'Spartacus' Nick Tarabay as DC Supervillain CaptaiMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:58:00 PM
- Michael Jackson Hologram Case Escalates to Restraining Order Over Hitler PictureMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy's New Reason for Ouster from 'The View:' She's ToMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:58:00 PM
- 'The Real' Draws Weak Premiere RatingsMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star
Actress Amy Adams is keeping her husband-to-be waiting on a wedding because she can't decide on a date.
"The Fighter" star became engaged to Darren Le Gallo in July, 2008, and they've since become parents to daughter Aviana, who was born in May last year (2010).
But there's still no firm plans for the couple to become husband and wife.
Adams admits she has been working on a tentative schedule for her big day, but she can't finalize anything as she keeps changing her mind about her preferred date.
She tells InStyle magazine, "I'll say to Darren, 'What do you think of May?' and he'll say, 'May. Ha, ha. You just let me know.' I just can't decide! I am putting more pressure on myself now that we have Avi. I'll figure it out soon."
The Oscar nominee previously considered exchanging vows with Legallo while she was pregnant, but backed out of the quick 'shotgun' wedding because she wanted a "traditional" ceremony.
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite