Agyness Deyn, Giovanni Ribisi Elope!
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: ZHB/ZJE/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: RSH/ZOJ/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: LTA/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: VPC/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce CampbellMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:36:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Fires Writer Over Multiple Instances of PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:31:00 PM
- Fox at Comic-Con: James Bond Is Whack, We're Making Movies With Balls (and Jokes)MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:26:00 PM
- Sleepy Hollow Season 2: Is Ichabod a Gleek? MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:21:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy Pens Op-Ed, Regrets Hillary Clinton Lesbian CommentMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 6:55:00 PM
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce Campbell
June is everyone's favorite month to wed -- so, without warning, Agyness Deyn and Giovanni Ribisi went and did it!
"Agyness Deyn and Giovanni Ribisi quietly married in Los Angeles over the weekend," a rep for the actor Ribisi tells Us Weekly.
Fashionologie.com was first to note that Los Angeles' Crown City News spotted Ribisi, 37, and the British fashion model-actress, 29, "passionately kissing" in line at the L.A. County Registrar's office. According to the paper, they shyly confirmed the union, with Ribisi explaining they've been dating for "a while."
Well, not that long. As recently as March, Deyn (whose real name is Laura Hollins) told the Daily Mail, "I'm all alone. There has been no man in my life for several months now, and although it would be nice to have a boyfriend, I can't just settle for anybody."
She and rocker Josh Hubbard of the Paddingtons split in 2008 after four years of dating.
Ribisi, whose acting credits include "Avatar," "Lost in Translation," "Gone in 60 Seconds" and a recurring role on "Friends," divorced actress Mariah O'Brien in 2001 after four years of marriage. They share daughter Lucia, 14. Ribisi split with Cat Power's Chan Marshall after several years together, and she recently announced that an album inspired by the breakup is due out in September. "I cut my hair off three days [after the breakup], got on a plane to France, and finished the s---," Marshall said. "It's all good, you know. I love the person very much. I actually love this record very much, too. I'm very proud of it."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite