Agyness Deyn, Giovanni Ribisi Elope!
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: ZHB/ZJE/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: RSH/ZOJ/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: LTA/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: VPC/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
June is everyone's favorite month to wed -- so, without warning, Agyness Deyn and Giovanni Ribisi went and did it!
"Agyness Deyn and Giovanni Ribisi quietly married in Los Angeles over the weekend," a rep for the actor Ribisi tells Us Weekly.
Fashionologie.com was first to note that Los Angeles' Crown City News spotted Ribisi, 37, and the British fashion model-actress, 29, "passionately kissing" in line at the L.A. County Registrar's office. According to the paper, they shyly confirmed the union, with Ribisi explaining they've been dating for "a while."
Well, not that long. As recently as March, Deyn (whose real name is Laura Hollins) told the Daily Mail, "I'm all alone. There has been no man in my life for several months now, and although it would be nice to have a boyfriend, I can't just settle for anybody."
She and rocker Josh Hubbard of the Paddingtons split in 2008 after four years of dating.
Ribisi, whose acting credits include "Avatar," "Lost in Translation," "Gone in 60 Seconds" and a recurring role on "Friends," divorced actress Mariah O'Brien in 2001 after four years of marriage. They share daughter Lucia, 14. Ribisi split with Cat Power's Chan Marshall after several years together, and she recently announced that an album inspired by the breakup is due out in September. "I cut my hair off three days [after the breakup], got on a plane to France, and finished the s---," Marshall said. "It's all good, you know. I love the person very much. I actually love this record very much, too. I'm very proud of it."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite