Alba jealous of Bundchen's post-baby body
- Photo: RAK/ZO6/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Calzedonia/Splash News/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: KADENA PRESS/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Wagner Az,/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Michael Thompson/Allure10 of 16
- Photo: Michael Thompson/Allure11 of 16
- Photo: Michael Thompson/Allure12 of 16
- Photo: Michael Thompson/Allure13 of 16
- Photo: Michael Thompson/Wonderwall14 of 16
- Photo: Michael Thompson/Allure15 of 16
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Actress Jessica Alba fears she'll never get her pre-mommy body back and she can't understand how other celebrity moms lose their baby weight.
"The Fantastic Four" star, who gave birth to baby Honor in 2008, is expecting a second child later this summer, and she worries she has another battle ahead to drop the pounds.
And Alba admits she's still having a hard time accepting that someone like supermodel Gisele Bundchen can drop the pregnancy pounds and flawlessly flaunt a bikini in a matter of weeks after giving birth.
She tells America's Allure magazine, "I can't ever get down to the weight I was before I had Honor... My body's just different. The jeans just sort of zip up differently, and things hang differently. It's a miracle what happens, but you definitely are different afterward. Unless you're Gisele."
However, Alba insists pregnancy has had at least one positive effect on her body - she's now more comfortable with her own sexuality.
She adds, "It wasn't something I embraced until I had my daughter. I saw how incredible and amazing it is to be a woman and to be able to create a life. There's a reason why certain areas of the body are desirable - because it all leads to reproduction."
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite