- Photo: RAK/ZO6/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Calzedonia/Splash News/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: KADENA PRESS/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Wagner Az,/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Michael Thompson/Allure10 of 16
- Photo: Michael Thompson/Allure11 of 16
- Photo: Michael Thompson/Allure12 of 16
- Photo: Michael Thompson/Allure13 of 16
- Photo: Michael Thompson/Wonderwall14 of 16
- Photo: Michael Thompson/Allure15 of 16
More Celeb News
- CMT Orders More 'Dog and Beth'MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 12:42:36 PM
- Lawyer: No background check done on Jackson doctorMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 12:23:05 PM
- Netflix Will Air New Ricky Gervais Series in SeptemberMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 12:17:58 PM
- Melissa McCarthy Reportedly Boots Extra from 'Tammy' Set for Abusing a ChildMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 11:59:56 AM
- Steven Spielberg to Produce Live-Action 'Halo' SeriesMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 11:53:19 AM
- CMT Orders More 'Dog and Beth'
Actress Jessica Alba fears she'll never get her pre-mommy body back and she can't understand how other celebrity moms lose their baby weight.
"The Fantastic Four" star, who gave birth to baby Honor in 2008, is expecting a second child later this summer, and she worries she has another battle ahead to drop the pounds.
And Alba admits she's still having a hard time accepting that someone like supermodel Gisele Bundchen can drop the pregnancy pounds and flawlessly flaunt a bikini in a matter of weeks after giving birth.
She tells America's Allure magazine, "I can't ever get down to the weight I was before I had Honor... My body's just different. The jeans just sort of zip up differently, and things hang differently. It's a miracle what happens, but you definitely are different afterward. Unless you're Gisele."
However, Alba insists pregnancy has had at least one positive effect on her body - she's now more comfortable with her own sexuality.
She adds, "It wasn't something I embraced until I had my daughter. I saw how incredible and amazing it is to be a woman and to be able to create a life. There's a reason why certain areas of the body are desirable - because it all leads to reproduction."
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite