Alba jealous of Bundchen's post-baby body
- Photo: RAK/ZO6/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Calzedonia/Splash News/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: KADENA PRESS/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Wagner Az,/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Michael Thompson/Allure10 of 16
- Photo: Michael Thompson/Allure11 of 16
- Photo: Michael Thompson/Allure12 of 16
- Photo: Michael Thompson/Allure13 of 16
- Photo: Michael Thompson/Wonderwall14 of 16
- Photo: Michael Thompson/Allure15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
Actress Jessica Alba fears she'll never get her pre-mommy body back and she can't understand how other celebrity moms lose their baby weight.
"The Fantastic Four" star, who gave birth to baby Honor in 2008, is expecting a second child later this summer, and she worries she has another battle ahead to drop the pounds.
And Alba admits she's still having a hard time accepting that someone like supermodel Gisele Bundchen can drop the pregnancy pounds and flawlessly flaunt a bikini in a matter of weeks after giving birth.
She tells America's Allure magazine, "I can't ever get down to the weight I was before I had Honor... My body's just different. The jeans just sort of zip up differently, and things hang differently. It's a miracle what happens, but you definitely are different afterward. Unless you're Gisele."
However, Alba insists pregnancy has had at least one positive effect on her body - she's now more comfortable with her own sexuality.
She adds, "It wasn't something I embraced until I had my daughter. I saw how incredible and amazing it is to be a woman and to be able to create a life. There's a reason why certain areas of the body are desirable - because it all leads to reproduction."
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite