Alba jealous of Bundchen's post-baby body
- Photo: RAK/ZO6/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Calzedonia/Splash News/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: KADENA PRESS/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Wagner Az,/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Michael Thompson/Allure10 of 16
- Photo: Michael Thompson/Allure11 of 16
- Photo: Michael Thompson/Allure12 of 16
- Photo: Michael Thompson/Allure13 of 16
- Photo: Michael Thompson/Wonderwall14 of 16
- Photo: Michael Thompson/Allure15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Earnings: Comcast Beats Profit Estimates, But NBCU Films DownMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 6:33:00 AM
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing GradesMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:00:00 AM
- 12 Comic-Con Stars and Showrunners Share Insider Tips; Pick Convention Must-Dos and Don't MMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 2:00:00 AM
- CBS Films Exec Shakeup: Terry Press Assumes Top Leadership Role, Wolfgang Hammer OutMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 1:22:00 AM
- Woody Allen Talks His Life and Career in First Podcast AppearanceMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 12:12:00 AM
- Earnings: Comcast Beats Profit Estimates, But NBCU Films Down
Actress Jessica Alba fears she'll never get her pre-mommy body back and she can't understand how other celebrity moms lose their baby weight.
"The Fantastic Four" star, who gave birth to baby Honor in 2008, is expecting a second child later this summer, and she worries she has another battle ahead to drop the pounds.
And Alba admits she's still having a hard time accepting that someone like supermodel Gisele Bundchen can drop the pregnancy pounds and flawlessly flaunt a bikini in a matter of weeks after giving birth.
She tells America's Allure magazine, "I can't ever get down to the weight I was before I had Honor... My body's just different. The jeans just sort of zip up differently, and things hang differently. It's a miracle what happens, but you definitely are different afterward. Unless you're Gisele."
However, Alba insists pregnancy has had at least one positive effect on her body - she's now more comfortable with her own sexuality.
She adds, "It wasn't something I embraced until I had my daughter. I saw how incredible and amazing it is to be a woman and to be able to create a life. There's a reason why certain areas of the body are desirable - because it all leads to reproduction."
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite