Alec Baldwin: Ex Kim Basinger is 'one of the most beautiful women that ever lived'
- Photo: AJ Mast/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Paul Smith/Retna Ltd.2 of 10
- Photo: Zeus/Fame Flynet3 of 10
- Photo: WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.5 of 10
- Photo: JWNY/GSI6 of 10
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.7 of 10
- Photo: IZ2/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Apega/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Jennifer Aniston, Jon Hamm and Will Ferrell Headlining 'Stand Up to Cancer' TelecaMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:49:00 AM
- Ratings: 'America's Got Talent' Dips But Still DominatesMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:46:00 AM
- There's Another Duggar on the WayMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:34:00 AM
- Hollywood's Climate-Themed Movies Getting Own Awards Show (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:10:00 AM
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who WillMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- Jennifer Aniston, Jon Hamm and Will Ferrell Headlining 'Stand Up to Cancer' Teleca
Apparently there are no longer any hard feelings between Alec Baldwin and ex-wife Kim Basinger. One of Hollywood's biggest, most glamorous power-couples of the '90s, the stars divorced in 2002 with a memorably bitter court battle, particularly over their daughter, Ireland, now a 17-year-old model.
Now happily remarried to wife Hilaria (they celebrate their first wedding anniversary June 30) with a baby due very soon, the "30 Rock" actor, 55, recently told Access Hollywood that he thinks Basinger is still, well, hot.
"[Ireland's] mother is obviously one of the most beautiful women that [has] ever lived and even divorce doesn't muddy my view of that," Baldwin said. "Kim is one of the most beautiful women that ever lived and even Ireland sees that."
A former model herself, Oscar-winner Basinger, 59, serves as a perfect role model for Ireland as she negotiates the worlds of modeling and, maybe, acting and Hollywood, Baldwin mused. "The good news is my daughter is someone who somewhat understands . . . It's hard at that age to have that wisdom that beauty comes and goes."
These days, the NYC-based Emmy winner is prepping for child No. 2 (another girl) with his yoga-instructor wife, 28 -- and shaking his head from time to time. "I never imagined I would be sitting at a table with my wife having a baby and I have a daughter that's almost 18 years old," he admitted. "It's bizarre."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMemorable Looks
From Crowd Ignite