Alec Baldwin: Ex Kim Basinger is 'one of the most beautiful women that ever lived'
- Photo: AJ Mast/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Paul Smith/Retna Ltd.2 of 10
- Photo: Zeus/Fame Flynet3 of 10
- Photo: WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.5 of 10
- Photo: JWNY/GSI6 of 10
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.7 of 10
- Photo: IZ2/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Apega/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
Apparently there are no longer any hard feelings between Alec Baldwin and ex-wife Kim Basinger. One of Hollywood's biggest, most glamorous power-couples of the '90s, the stars divorced in 2002 with a memorably bitter court battle, particularly over their daughter, Ireland, now a 17-year-old model.
Now happily remarried to wife Hilaria (they celebrate their first wedding anniversary June 30) with a baby due very soon, the "30 Rock" actor, 55, recently told Access Hollywood that he thinks Basinger is still, well, hot.
"[Ireland's] mother is obviously one of the most beautiful women that [has] ever lived and even divorce doesn't muddy my view of that," Baldwin said. "Kim is one of the most beautiful women that ever lived and even Ireland sees that."
A former model herself, Oscar-winner Basinger, 59, serves as a perfect role model for Ireland as she negotiates the worlds of modeling and, maybe, acting and Hollywood, Baldwin mused. "The good news is my daughter is someone who somewhat understands . . . It's hard at that age to have that wisdom that beauty comes and goes."
These days, the NYC-based Emmy winner is prepping for child No. 2 (another girl) with his yoga-instructor wife, 28 -- and shaking his head from time to time. "I never imagined I would be sitting at a table with my wife having a baby and I have a daughter that's almost 18 years old," he admitted. "It's bizarre."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite