Alec Baldwin: Ex Kim Basinger is 'one of the most beautiful women that ever lived'
- Photo: AJ Mast/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Paul Smith/Retna Ltd.2 of 10
- Photo: Zeus/Fame Flynet3 of 10
- Photo: WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.5 of 10
- Photo: JWNY/GSI6 of 10
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.7 of 10
- Photo: IZ2/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Apega/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
Apparently there are no longer any hard feelings between Alec Baldwin and ex-wife Kim Basinger. One of Hollywood's biggest, most glamorous power-couples of the '90s, the stars divorced in 2002 with a memorably bitter court battle, particularly over their daughter, Ireland, now a 17-year-old model.
Now happily remarried to wife Hilaria (they celebrate their first wedding anniversary June 30) with a baby due very soon, the "30 Rock" actor, 55, recently told Access Hollywood that he thinks Basinger is still, well, hot.
"[Ireland's] mother is obviously one of the most beautiful women that [has] ever lived and even divorce doesn't muddy my view of that," Baldwin said. "Kim is one of the most beautiful women that ever lived and even Ireland sees that."
A former model herself, Oscar-winner Basinger, 59, serves as a perfect role model for Ireland as she negotiates the worlds of modeling and, maybe, acting and Hollywood, Baldwin mused. "The good news is my daughter is someone who somewhat understands . . . It's hard at that age to have that wisdom that beauty comes and goes."
These days, the NYC-based Emmy winner is prepping for child No. 2 (another girl) with his yoga-instructor wife, 28 -- and shaking his head from time to time. "I never imagined I would be sitting at a table with my wife having a baby and I have a daughter that's almost 18 years old," he admitted. "It's bizarre."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite