Alec Baldwin: Ex Kim Basinger is 'one of the most beautiful women that ever lived'
- Photo: AJ Mast/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Paul Smith/Retna Ltd.2 of 10
- Photo: Zeus/Fame Flynet3 of 10
- Photo: WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.5 of 10
- Photo: JWNY/GSI6 of 10
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.7 of 10
- Photo: IZ2/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Apega/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'The Killing' Final Season Premiere Date Set for AugustMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:13:00 AM
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing DanceMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Jennifer Berman Joins Roadside Attractions as SVP of Acquisitions, Co-Productions and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:44:00 AM
- Peter Jackson Reveals New Title for Third 'Hobbit' FilmMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:06:00 AM
- Maker Studios Partners With Viral Video King Jukin MediaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:00:00 AM
- 'The Killing' Final Season Premiere Date Set for August
Apparently there are no longer any hard feelings between Alec Baldwin and ex-wife Kim Basinger. One of Hollywood's biggest, most glamorous power-couples of the '90s, the stars divorced in 2002 with a memorably bitter court battle, particularly over their daughter, Ireland, now a 17-year-old model.
Now happily remarried to wife Hilaria (they celebrate their first wedding anniversary June 30) with a baby due very soon, the "30 Rock" actor, 55, recently told Access Hollywood that he thinks Basinger is still, well, hot.
"[Ireland's] mother is obviously one of the most beautiful women that [has] ever lived and even divorce doesn't muddy my view of that," Baldwin said. "Kim is one of the most beautiful women that ever lived and even Ireland sees that."
A former model herself, Oscar-winner Basinger, 59, serves as a perfect role model for Ireland as she negotiates the worlds of modeling and, maybe, acting and Hollywood, Baldwin mused. "The good news is my daughter is someone who somewhat understands . . . It's hard at that age to have that wisdom that beauty comes and goes."
These days, the NYC-based Emmy winner is prepping for child No. 2 (another girl) with his yoga-instructor wife, 28 -- and shaking his head from time to time. "I never imagined I would be sitting at a table with my wife having a baby and I have a daughter that's almost 18 years old," he admitted. "It's bizarre."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite