Alec Baldwin: Ex Kim Basinger is 'one of the most beautiful women that ever lived'
- Photo: AJ Mast/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Paul Smith/Retna Ltd.2 of 10
- Photo: Zeus/Fame Flynet3 of 10
- Photo: WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.5 of 10
- Photo: JWNY/GSI6 of 10
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.7 of 10
- Photo: IZ2/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Apega/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Apparently there are no longer any hard feelings between Alec Baldwin and ex-wife Kim Basinger. One of Hollywood's biggest, most glamorous power-couples of the '90s, the stars divorced in 2002 with a memorably bitter court battle, particularly over their daughter, Ireland, now a 17-year-old model.
Now happily remarried to wife Hilaria (they celebrate their first wedding anniversary June 30) with a baby due very soon, the "30 Rock" actor, 55, recently told Access Hollywood that he thinks Basinger is still, well, hot.
"[Ireland's] mother is obviously one of the most beautiful women that [has] ever lived and even divorce doesn't muddy my view of that," Baldwin said. "Kim is one of the most beautiful women that ever lived and even Ireland sees that."
A former model herself, Oscar-winner Basinger, 59, serves as a perfect role model for Ireland as she negotiates the worlds of modeling and, maybe, acting and Hollywood, Baldwin mused. "The good news is my daughter is someone who somewhat understands . . . It's hard at that age to have that wisdom that beauty comes and goes."
These days, the NYC-based Emmy winner is prepping for child No. 2 (another girl) with his yoga-instructor wife, 28 -- and shaking his head from time to time. "I never imagined I would be sitting at a table with my wife having a baby and I have a daughter that's almost 18 years old," he admitted. "It's bizarre."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite