Alec Baldwin's alleged stalker loses bid to drop charge
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.1 of 7
- Photo: IZ2/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/NPG3 of 7
- Photo: IZ2/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: CONTRAST/StarTraks6 of 7
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
A woman accused of stalking Alec Baldwin has lost her bid to have the charges against her dismissed. The judge denied the request on Wednesday.
Genevieve Sabourin was arrested in April, after allegedly turning up outside the "30 Rock" star's New York City home, and she was left facing a number of harassment and stalking charges.
RELATED: Bing: Famous Custody Battles
Baldwin claimed he enjoyed a night out with the 40 year old in 2010 and was subsequently bombarded with emails and unwelcome visits.
Sabourin's lawyers filed a motion asking a judge to throw out the charges against her, claiming her communications with Baldwin were protected under the First Amendment, which allows freedom of speech.
RELATED: Star Slipups: Forgiven & Forgotten?
However, Judge Mark White at Manhattan Criminal Court in New York refused the request and set another court date for Nov. 27, 2012.
If the two parties are unable to reach an out-of-court settlement, the case will go to trial.
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite