Alicia Silverstone: 'I Feel Love in My Heart' for Brittany Murphy
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.1 of 8
- Photo: 'Clueless'/Paramount Pictures2 of 8
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Promotional/'Clueless'/Paramount Pictures4 of 8
- Photo: 'Clueless'/Paramount Pictures5 of 8
- Photo: Clueless Promotional/Paramount Pictures6 of 8
- Photo: Michel Euler/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- Kirstie Alley Blasts Leah Remini Over Scientology Criticism: She's a 'Bigot&apMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 12:00:42 PM
- La Scala remembers Mandela at season openerMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 11:10:16 AM
- 'Downton Abbey' Christmas Special Teaser: Shirley MacLaine and Paul Giamatti Are NMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 11:07:03 AM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviews
"Dee, would you look at that girl? She is so adorably clueless."
With Brittany's sudden death on Sunday at the age of 32, Alicia is speaking out about her onetime co-star.
"I always felt connected to her as we shared a very special experience in our lives together," the actress tells People magazine. "I feel love in my heart for her -- and hope she is at peace. This is truly sad."
Despite their easy onscreen rapport ("Cher, I don't want to do this anymore. And my buns? They don't feel nothin' like steel"), they "didn't stay in close touch over the years," admits Silverstone.
Still, "I'm so saddened to hear this news," she says. "I loved working with Brittany. She was so talented, so warm, and so sweet."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite