Alicia Silverstone: 'I Feel Love in My Heart' for Brittany Murphy
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.1 of 8
- Photo: 'Clueless'/Paramount Pictures2 of 8
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Promotional/'Clueless'/Paramount Pictures4 of 8
- Photo: 'Clueless'/Paramount Pictures5 of 8
- Photo: Clueless Promotional/Paramount Pictures6 of 8
- Photo: Michel Euler/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Terrence Malick-Produced Abraham Lincoln Drama 'Better Angels' Acquired by AmplifyMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 1:59:00 PM
- Elisabeth Moss: My Marriage to Fred Armisen Was "Traumatic and Awful"MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 1:38:00 PM
- Fox's 'Cosmos' Watched by 8.5 Million Across 10 NetworksMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 1:21:00 PM
- SXSW: FilmBuff to Release Somali Pirate Documentary 'Last Hijack' This SummerMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 1:12:00 PM
- 'Girls': About That Vomit SceneMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 1:08:00 PM
- Terrence Malick-Produced Abraham Lincoln Drama 'Better Angels' Acquired by Amplify
"Dee, would you look at that girl? She is so adorably clueless."
With Brittany's sudden death on Sunday at the age of 32, Alicia is speaking out about her onetime co-star.
"I always felt connected to her as we shared a very special experience in our lives together," the actress tells People magazine. "I feel love in my heart for her -- and hope she is at peace. This is truly sad."
Despite their easy onscreen rapport ("Cher, I don't want to do this anymore. And my buns? They don't feel nothin' like steel"), they "didn't stay in close touch over the years," admits Silverstone.
Still, "I'm so saddened to hear this news," she says. "I loved working with Brittany. She was so talented, so warm, and so sweet."
From Crowd Ignite