Alicia Silverstone: 'I Feel Love in My Heart' for Brittany Murphy
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.1 of 8
- Photo: 'Clueless'/Paramount Pictures2 of 8
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Promotional/'Clueless'/Paramount Pictures4 of 8
- Photo: 'Clueless'/Paramount Pictures5 of 8
- Photo: Clueless Promotional/Paramount Pictures6 of 8
- Photo: Michel Euler/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Mark Ruffalo Tweets Pics From 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Set (Photos)MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:39:00 AM
- Ratings: 'The Voice' Hits Low, But Still Tops Night for NBCMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:28:00 AM
- Chris Christie Won't Miss David Letterman's 'Fat Jokes,' Can&MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:05:00 AM
- Grey's Anatomy Exclusive First Look: Grey Sloan Inundated After Possible Terrorist AttackMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- HBO Co-Producing J.K. Rowling's 'The Casual Vacancy' Miniseries With BBCMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Mark Ruffalo Tweets Pics From 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Set (Photos)
"Dee, would you look at that girl? She is so adorably clueless."
With Brittany's sudden death on Sunday at the age of 32, Alicia is speaking out about her onetime co-star.
"I always felt connected to her as we shared a very special experience in our lives together," the actress tells People magazine. "I feel love in my heart for her -- and hope she is at peace. This is truly sad."
Despite their easy onscreen rapport ("Cher, I don't want to do this anymore. And my buns? They don't feel nothin' like steel"), they "didn't stay in close touch over the years," admits Silverstone.
Still, "I'm so saddened to hear this news," she says. "I loved working with Brittany. She was so talented, so warm, and so sweet."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite