Alicia Silverstone: 'I Feel Love in My Heart' for Brittany Murphy
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.1 of 8
- Photo: 'Clueless'/Paramount Pictures2 of 8
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Promotional/'Clueless'/Paramount Pictures4 of 8
- Photo: 'Clueless'/Paramount Pictures5 of 8
- Photo: Clueless Promotional/Paramount Pictures6 of 8
- Photo: Michel Euler/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' Actress, Dead at 91MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:30:05 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal on 'Prisoners' and Why Good Cops Have Criminal MindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:20:41 PM
- Bette Midler Set to Star, Executive Produce HBO's Mae West BiopicMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:11:28 PM
- 'Murphy Brown' Cast to Reunite on 'Katie'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 3:59:28 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'Matr
"Dee, would you look at that girl? She is so adorably clueless."
With Brittany's sudden death on Sunday at the age of 32, Alicia is speaking out about her onetime co-star.
"I always felt connected to her as we shared a very special experience in our lives together," the actress tells People magazine. "I feel love in my heart for her -- and hope she is at peace. This is truly sad."
Despite their easy onscreen rapport ("Cher, I don't want to do this anymore. And my buns? They don't feel nothin' like steel"), they "didn't stay in close touch over the years," admits Silverstone.
Still, "I'm so saddened to hear this news," she says. "I loved working with Brittany. She was so talented, so warm, and so sweet."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite