Alicia Silverstone: 'I Feel Love in My Heart' for Brittany Murphy
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.1 of 8
- Photo: 'Clueless'/Paramount Pictures2 of 8
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Promotional/'Clueless'/Paramount Pictures4 of 8
- Photo: 'Clueless'/Paramount Pictures5 of 8
- Photo: Clueless Promotional/Paramount Pictures6 of 8
- Photo: Michel Euler/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
"Dee, would you look at that girl? She is so adorably clueless."
With Brittany's sudden death on Sunday at the age of 32, Alicia is speaking out about her onetime co-star.
"I always felt connected to her as we shared a very special experience in our lives together," the actress tells People magazine. "I feel love in my heart for her -- and hope she is at peace. This is truly sad."
Despite their easy onscreen rapport ("Cher, I don't want to do this anymore. And my buns? They don't feel nothin' like steel"), they "didn't stay in close touch over the years," admits Silverstone.
Still, "I'm so saddened to hear this news," she says. "I loved working with Brittany. She was so talented, so warm, and so sweet."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite