Amanda Bynes Charged With Two Misdemeanor Counts of Hit-and-Run
- Photo: Toby Canham/Bauer-Griffin1 of 8
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 8
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 8
- Photo: Handout/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: AR4/Chris Connor/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
Amanda Bynes is finally facing some consequences for her alleged reign of vehicular terror. On Wednesday, the seemingly unsafe-at-any-speed actress, 26, was charged with two counts of hit-and-run, the Los Angeles City Attorney's Office confirms to People.
She was dinged with the misdemeanor counts after purportedly playing bumper cars with fellow motorists in separate accidents in April and August. If convicted of both charges, she could face a year in the pokey.
According to TMZ, prosecutors decided to reopen Amanda's hit-and-run case from April, when she was accused of ramming a car on the freeway and leaving the scene, following a similar incident in early August, when she allegedly rear-ended a Toyota and took off without exchanging information.
In June, she pleaded not guilty to driving under the influence after she was arrested on April 6 for sideswiping a police car and refusing to submit to a Breathalyzer or a blood test.
"I don't drink," she tweeted to President Obama shortly after her DUI plea. "Please fire the cop who arrested me. I also don't hit and run. The end."
Bynes is scheduled for arraignment on Sept. 27.
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHollywood Love?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite