Amanda Bynes Charged With Two Misdemeanor Counts of Hit-and-Run
- Photo: Toby Canham/Bauer-Griffin1 of 8
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 8
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 8
- Photo: Handout/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: AR4/Chris Connor/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Apple Maps Discovers 'Loch Ness Monster,' World Discovers Apple Maps (Photos)MSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Bryan Singer's Lawyer Claims the 'X-Men' Director Was Not in Hawaii DurinMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 11:03:00 AM
- 'Captain America' and 'Rio 2' Battle for No. 1 at Box Office AftMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 8:42:00 AM
- 'Transcendence' Tanks for Johnny Depp's 4th Box-Office Flop in RowMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:59:00 AM
- First Lady Michelle Obama to Appear on NashvilleMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Apple Maps Discovers 'Loch Ness Monster,' World Discovers Apple Maps (Photos)
Amanda Bynes is finally facing some consequences for her alleged reign of vehicular terror. On Wednesday, the seemingly unsafe-at-any-speed actress, 26, was charged with two counts of hit-and-run, the Los Angeles City Attorney's Office confirms to People.
She was dinged with the misdemeanor counts after purportedly playing bumper cars with fellow motorists in separate accidents in April and August. If convicted of both charges, she could face a year in the pokey.
According to TMZ, prosecutors decided to reopen Amanda's hit-and-run case from April, when she was accused of ramming a car on the freeway and leaving the scene, following a similar incident in early August, when she allegedly rear-ended a Toyota and took off without exchanging information.
In June, she pleaded not guilty to driving under the influence after she was arrested on April 6 for sideswiping a police car and refusing to submit to a Breathalyzer or a blood test.
"I don't drink," she tweeted to President Obama shortly after her DUI plea. "Please fire the cop who arrested me. I also don't hit and run. The end."
Bynes is scheduled for arraignment on Sept. 27.
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite