Amanda Bynes Charged With Two Misdemeanor Counts of Hit-and-Run
- Photo: Toby Canham/Bauer-Griffin1 of 8
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 8
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 8
- Photo: Handout/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: AR4/Chris Connor/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Amanda Bynes is finally facing some consequences for her alleged reign of vehicular terror. On Wednesday, the seemingly unsafe-at-any-speed actress, 26, was charged with two counts of hit-and-run, the Los Angeles City Attorney's Office confirms to People.
She was dinged with the misdemeanor counts after purportedly playing bumper cars with fellow motorists in separate accidents in April and August. If convicted of both charges, she could face a year in the pokey.
According to TMZ, prosecutors decided to reopen Amanda's hit-and-run case from April, when she was accused of ramming a car on the freeway and leaving the scene, following a similar incident in early August, when she allegedly rear-ended a Toyota and took off without exchanging information.
In June, she pleaded not guilty to driving under the influence after she was arrested on April 6 for sideswiping a police car and refusing to submit to a Breathalyzer or a blood test.
"I don't drink," she tweeted to President Obama shortly after her DUI plea. "Please fire the cop who arrested me. I also don't hit and run. The end."
Bynes is scheduled for arraignment on Sept. 27.
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite