Amanda Bynes doesn't regret candid tweets
- Photo: AR4/Chris Connor/WENN1 of 22
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 22
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com3 of 22
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 22
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 22
- Photo: © RD / Dziekan / Retna Ltd./Retna Digital6 of 22
- Photo: JEFF CHRISTENSEN/Invision/AP7 of 22
- Photo: Michael Buckner/Getty Images/WireImage.com8 of 22
- Photo: Toby Canham/Bauer-Griffin9 of 22
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital10 of 22
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP11 of 22
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 22
- Photo: DreamWorks/Promotional13 of 22
- Photo: @msamandabynes/Twitter14 of 22
- Photo: Twitter15 of 22
- Photo: WENN16 of 22
- Photo: Twitter/Promotional17 of 22
- Photo: Twitter/Promotional18 of 22
- Photo: Twitter/.19 of 22
- Photo: Dreamworks SKG/Promotional20 of 22
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News21 of 22
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
Actress Amanda Bynes insists she has "no regrets" about posting intimate messages and pictures on Twitter because she only reveals details she would tell an interviewer.
The "Hairspray" star quit the social networking site last year but has since rejoined and regularly uploads revealing comments about her personal life.
RELATED: Amanda Bynes Debuts New Puppy
Bynes says she uses the blog to let her fans know a bit more about her, but rules out giving away anything too revealing.
She tells People, "I believe in no regrets. You say what you feel because you felt it at the moment. It's sort of like what I would tell a reporter if I were doing an interview. You kind of have to let people know a little bit about you. And once you've been in the business for a long time, people kind of know stuff about your life.
"I don't tell anybody anything too personal. But I say stuff I would say in an interview. I don't like talking about [dating]. But when I'm getting married, I'll be open about that."
And Bynes is also adamant she doesn't regret announcing her acting hiatus on Twitter last year, explaining, "I really just needed some time off. I've been acting since I was seven, and I'm 25 now. So, it's not retiring so much. It's just taking some time off."
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite