- Photo: AR4/Chris Connor/WENN1 of 22
- Photo: AP2 of 22
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com3 of 22
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP4 of 22
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP5 of 22
- Photo: © RD / Dziekan / Retna Ltd./Retna Digital6 of 22
- Photo: JEFF CHRISTENSEN/AP7 of 22
- Photo: Michael Buckner/Getty Images/WireImage.com8 of 22
- Photo: Toby Canham/Bauer-Griffin9 of 22
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital10 of 22
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP11 of 22
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP12 of 22
- Photo: DreamWorks/Promotional13 of 22
- Photo: @msamandabynes/Twitter14 of 22
- Photo: Twitter15 of 22
- Photo: WENN16 of 22
- Photo: Twitter/Promotional17 of 22
- Photo: Twitter/Promotional18 of 22
- Photo: Twitter/.19 of 22
- Photo: Dreamworks SKG/Promotional20 of 22
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News21 of 22
More Celeb News
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:39:13 PM
- HBO Passes on Darren Aronofsky Pilot 'Hobgoblin,' FX Eyes Project (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:34:40 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection
Actress Amanda Bynes insists she has "no regrets" about posting intimate messages and pictures on Twitter because she only reveals details she would tell an interviewer.
The "Hairspray" star quit the social networking site last year but has since rejoined and regularly uploads revealing comments about her personal life.
RELATED: Amanda Bynes Debuts New Puppy
Bynes says she uses the blog to let her fans know a bit more about her, but rules out giving away anything too revealing.
She tells People, "I believe in no regrets. You say what you feel because you felt it at the moment. It's sort of like what I would tell a reporter if I were doing an interview. You kind of have to let people know a little bit about you. And once you've been in the business for a long time, people kind of know stuff about your life.
"I don't tell anybody anything too personal. But I say stuff I would say in an interview. I don't like talking about [dating]. But when I'm getting married, I'll be open about that."
And Bynes is also adamant she doesn't regret announcing her acting hiatus on Twitter last year, explaining, "I really just needed some time off. I've been acting since I was seven, and I'm 25 now. So, it's not retiring so much. It's just taking some time off."
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite