Amanda Bynes Not Headed to Rehab, Instructed to Appear in Court: Report
- Photo: © Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.1 of 10
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA3 of 10
- Photo: Dziekan/Retna Digital4 of 10
- Photo: © RD / Dziekan/Retna Digital5 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 10
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 10
- Photo: Handout/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Warner Bros. Sets 'Nice Guys' Release for Summer 2016MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 11:21:00 AM
- Ratings: NBC and Fox Tie on Labor DayMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 11:04:00 AM
- Spike TV Names 'Crossbones' Producer Ted Gold as SVP, Scripted Original SeriesMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 10:36:00 AM
- US Journalist Steven Sotloff Beheaded by ISIS in New Video (Reports)MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 10:34:00 AM
- Ceelo Green Accused of Tweeting: 'People Who Have Really Been Raped REMEMBER!!!'MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 9:09:00 AM
- Warner Bros. Sets 'Nice Guys' Release for Summer 2016
What's next for troubled former child star Amanda Bynes?
Not rehab, according to a Monday report by E! News. Despite her mounting legal drama and her increasingly erratic behavior (a witness recently told Us Weekly Bynes "wouldn't stop talking to herself" during a shopping trip), a source tells the site the "What a Girl Wants" star has not checked into a treatment facility, nor does she have any plans to.
Instead, Bynes, 26, will likely be in court Friday after a judge urged her to appear in person for a hearing about her pending DUI case. (The actress is on trial after she allegedly ran into a police car while driving under the influence on April 6; she has also been charged with two hit-and-runs for accidents that occurred on April 10 and August 4.)
Following her recent automobile-related trouble, the California DMV revoked Bynes' license, while authorities made the decision to impound her vehicle on Sunday.
Meanwhile, another controversial young starlet -- with a rap sheet almost as long -- sounded off on Twitter Sunday about Bynes' saga.
"Why did I get put in jail and a nickelodeon star has had NO punishment(s) so far?" Lindsay Lohan angrily tweeted.
Lest she seem ungrateful, the "Liz and Dick" star added soon after: "These are the moments that I appreciate my life experiences, living without regrets and Disney for supporting me as an actress."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Amanda Bynes Not Headed to Rehab, Instructed to Appear in Court: Report
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Weekend
From Crowd Ignite