Amanda Bynes Not Headed to Rehab, Instructed to Appear in Court: Report
- Photo: © Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.1 of 10
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA3 of 10
- Photo: Dziekan/Retna Digital4 of 10
- Photo: © RD / Dziekan/Retna Digital5 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 10
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 10
- Photo: Handout/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media GroupMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:37:00 PM
- Managers Call SAG-AFTRA's Code of Ethics 'DOA' After SurveyMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:31:00 PM
- FX's 'Archer' Renewed for 2 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Insiders: Andrew Garfield Rewrote Batkid Oscars Speech, Thought Segment Was ExploitativeMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:54:00 PM
- CW's Uncensored 'Reign' Sex Scenes Are 'Appalling,' SayMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media Group
What's next for troubled former child star Amanda Bynes?
Not rehab, according to a Monday report by E! News. Despite her mounting legal drama and her increasingly erratic behavior (a witness recently told Us Weekly Bynes "wouldn't stop talking to herself" during a shopping trip), a source tells the site the "What a Girl Wants" star has not checked into a treatment facility, nor does she have any plans to.
Instead, Bynes, 26, will likely be in court Friday after a judge urged her to appear in person for a hearing about her pending DUI case. (The actress is on trial after she allegedly ran into a police car while driving under the influence on April 6; she has also been charged with two hit-and-runs for accidents that occurred on April 10 and August 4.)
Following her recent automobile-related trouble, the California DMV revoked Bynes' license, while authorities made the decision to impound her vehicle on Sunday.
Meanwhile, another controversial young starlet -- with a rap sheet almost as long -- sounded off on Twitter Sunday about Bynes' saga.
"Why did I get put in jail and a nickelodeon star has had NO punishment(s) so far?" Lindsay Lohan angrily tweeted.
Lest she seem ungrateful, the "Liz and Dick" star added soon after: "These are the moments that I appreciate my life experiences, living without regrets and Disney for supporting me as an actress."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Amanda Bynes Not Headed to Rehab, Instructed to Appear in Court: Report
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite