Amanda Bynes Not Headed to Rehab, Instructed to Appear in Court: Report
- Photo: © Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.1 of 10
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA3 of 10
- Photo: Dziekan/Retna Digital4 of 10
- Photo: © RD / Dziekan/Retna Digital5 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 10
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 10
- Photo: Handout/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
What's next for troubled former child star Amanda Bynes?
Not rehab, according to a Monday report by E! News. Despite her mounting legal drama and her increasingly erratic behavior (a witness recently told Us Weekly Bynes "wouldn't stop talking to herself" during a shopping trip), a source tells the site the "What a Girl Wants" star has not checked into a treatment facility, nor does she have any plans to.
Instead, Bynes, 26, will likely be in court Friday after a judge urged her to appear in person for a hearing about her pending DUI case. (The actress is on trial after she allegedly ran into a police car while driving under the influence on April 6; she has also been charged with two hit-and-runs for accidents that occurred on April 10 and August 4.)
Following her recent automobile-related trouble, the California DMV revoked Bynes' license, while authorities made the decision to impound her vehicle on Sunday.
Meanwhile, another controversial young starlet -- with a rap sheet almost as long -- sounded off on Twitter Sunday about Bynes' saga.
"Why did I get put in jail and a nickelodeon star has had NO punishment(s) so far?" Lindsay Lohan angrily tweeted.
Lest she seem ungrateful, the "Liz and Dick" star added soon after: "These are the moments that I appreciate my life experiences, living without regrets and Disney for supporting me as an actress."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Amanda Bynes Not Headed to Rehab, Instructed to Appear in Court: Report
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite