Amanda Bynes Not Headed to Rehab, Instructed to Appear in Court: Report
- Photo: © Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.1 of 10
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA3 of 10
- Photo: Dziekan/Retna Digital4 of 10
- Photo: © RD / Dziekan/Retna Digital5 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 10
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 10
- Photo: Handout/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 5:05:00 PM
- 'Of Mice and Men' Theater Review: James Franco, Chris O'Dowd Bring VibranMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:30:00 PM
- Top Hollywood Publicist Leslie Sloane Exits BWR After 17 Years (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Megan Ellison's Annapurna Pictures Developing First TV Project With 'True Blood,&aMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:53:00 PM
- Los Angeles Register Launches With Upbeat News MixMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:50:00 PM
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?
What's next for troubled former child star Amanda Bynes?
Not rehab, according to a Monday report by E! News. Despite her mounting legal drama and her increasingly erratic behavior (a witness recently told Us Weekly Bynes "wouldn't stop talking to herself" during a shopping trip), a source tells the site the "What a Girl Wants" star has not checked into a treatment facility, nor does she have any plans to.
Instead, Bynes, 26, will likely be in court Friday after a judge urged her to appear in person for a hearing about her pending DUI case. (The actress is on trial after she allegedly ran into a police car while driving under the influence on April 6; she has also been charged with two hit-and-runs for accidents that occurred on April 10 and August 4.)
Following her recent automobile-related trouble, the California DMV revoked Bynes' license, while authorities made the decision to impound her vehicle on Sunday.
Meanwhile, another controversial young starlet -- with a rap sheet almost as long -- sounded off on Twitter Sunday about Bynes' saga.
"Why did I get put in jail and a nickelodeon star has had NO punishment(s) so far?" Lindsay Lohan angrily tweeted.
Lest she seem ungrateful, the "Liz and Dick" star added soon after: "These are the moments that I appreciate my life experiences, living without regrets and Disney for supporting me as an actress."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Amanda Bynes Not Headed to Rehab, Instructed to Appear in Court: Report
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite