Pal: Amanda Bynes 'Obsessively Hates' Lindsay Lohan
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: Diane L. Cohen/WENN3 of 14
- Photo: © RD / Dziekan/Retna Digital4 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: Mariotto/Bauer-Griffin7 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: Patrick Rideaux/Rex USA10 of 14
- Photo: GSI11 of 14
- Photo: © Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.12 of 14
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Ferguson Sued for $40 Million for Response to ProtestsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 6:35:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 9:19 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 6:19:33 AM
- Discovery Cancels Sons of Guns after Will Hayden Arrested on Rape ChargesMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 6:01:00 AM
- 'Big Brother' Eviction Leads to Guest Spot on 'The Bold and the BeautifulMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:02:00 AM
- 'As Above, So Below' Review: Deserves a Swift BurialMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 10:23:00 PM
- Ferguson Sued for $40 Million for Response to Protests
As everyone talks about Amanda Bynes, the only person she wants to discuss is Lindsay Lohan.
"She obsessively hates Lindsay," says a Bynes pal. "She rambles about 'that bitch Lindsay' all the time."
While a rep for Lohan insists "there is no feud" between the two actresses, both 26, the former Disney darling and current troublemaker knows how to stir the pot.
"Why did I get put in jail and a Nickelodeon star has had NO punishment(s) so far?" Lohan tweeted on Sept. 16.
Bynes, who made a name for herself as a child star on Nickelodeon's sketch comedy show, "All That," is currently facing a DUI charge from an April arrest, two hit-and-run charges, as well as a charge for driving on a suspended license (police impounded her BMW in mid-September).
Says an insider close to the troubled star, "Amanda is spiraling out of control. She won't accept help from anybody ... She's completely lost."
Lohan, for her part, has certainly had her share of legal troubles in recent years: "The Canyons" actress is on probation through May 2014 for her 2011 theft of a $2,500 necklace. In March, her formal probation from her 2007 Beverly Hills, Calif., DUI case came to an end.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Search For Celebrity Santa
We're on the hunt for the celebrities who could potentially fill Santa's shoes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite