Amanda Bynes pleads not guilty in hit-and-runs
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 20
- Photo: WENN2 of 20
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage3 of 20
- Photo: © RD / Dziekan/Retna Digital4 of 20
- Photo: © Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.5 of 20
- Photo: Dziekan/Retna Digital6 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 20
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage8 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 20
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage10 of 20
- Photo: Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office/WireImage11 of 20
- Photo: Kama Rhea/GSI12 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 20
- Photo: WENN14 of 20
- Photo: Rex USA/Warner Bros.15 of 20
- Photo: Patrick Rideaux/Rex USA16 of 20
- Photo: Peter Brooker/Rex USA17 of 20
- Photo: GSI18 of 20
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage19 of 20
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
LOS ANGELES (AP) — An attorney for Amanda Bynes has entered a not guilty plea in a misdemeanor case that accuses the actress of two hit-and-runs.
RELATED: What happened to Amanda?
Attorney Richard Hutton entered the plea on Bynes' behalf during a brief court hearing Thursday in Los Angeles. The actress's case is due back in court on Oct. 19 and Bynes must be booked on the charges within two days of that hearing.
Los Angeles prosecutors accuse Bynes of leaving the scene of two accidents, one on April 10 and another on Aug. 4, without providing proper information. The first incident occurred just days after Bynes was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving after grazing a sheriff's patrol car. She has pleaded not guilty in that case.
Hutton declined comment on Bynes' cases.
RELATED: Celebs who've been bridesmaids
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato debuts a brand new 'do on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite