Amanda Bynes pleads not guilty in hit-and-runs
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 20
- Photo: WENN2 of 20
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage3 of 20
- Photo: © RD / Dziekan/Retna Digital4 of 20
- Photo: © Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.5 of 20
- Photo: Dziekan/Retna Digital6 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 20
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage8 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 20
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage10 of 20
- Photo: Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office/WireImage11 of 20
- Photo: Kama Rhea/GSI12 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 20
- Photo: WENN14 of 20
- Photo: Rex USA/Warner Bros.15 of 20
- Photo: Patrick Rideaux/Rex USA16 of 20
- Photo: Peter Brooker/Rex USA17 of 20
- Photo: GSI18 of 20
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage19 of 20
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
LOS ANGELES (AP) — An attorney for Amanda Bynes has entered a not guilty plea in a misdemeanor case that accuses the actress of two hit-and-runs.
RELATED: What happened to Amanda?
Attorney Richard Hutton entered the plea on Bynes' behalf during a brief court hearing Thursday in Los Angeles. The actress's case is due back in court on Oct. 19 and Bynes must be booked on the charges within two days of that hearing.
Los Angeles prosecutors accuse Bynes of leaving the scene of two accidents, one on April 10 and another on Aug. 4, without providing proper information. The first incident occurred just days after Bynes was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving after grazing a sheriff's patrol car. She has pleaded not guilty in that case.
Hutton declined comment on Bynes' cases.
RELATED: Celebs who've been bridesmaids
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite