Amanda Bynes pleads not guilty in hit-and-runs
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 20
- Photo: WENN2 of 20
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage3 of 20
- Photo: © RD / Dziekan/Retna Digital4 of 20
- Photo: © Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.5 of 20
- Photo: Dziekan/Retna Digital6 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 20
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage8 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 20
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage10 of 20
- Photo: Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office/WireImage11 of 20
- Photo: Kama Rhea/GSI12 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 20
- Photo: WENN14 of 20
- Photo: Rex USA/Warner Bros.15 of 20
- Photo: Patrick Rideaux/Rex USA16 of 20
- Photo: Peter Brooker/Rex USA17 of 20
- Photo: GSI18 of 20
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage19 of 20
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
LOS ANGELES (AP) — An attorney for Amanda Bynes has entered a not guilty plea in a misdemeanor case that accuses the actress of two hit-and-runs.
RELATED: What happened to Amanda?
Attorney Richard Hutton entered the plea on Bynes' behalf during a brief court hearing Thursday in Los Angeles. The actress's case is due back in court on Oct. 19 and Bynes must be booked on the charges within two days of that hearing.
Los Angeles prosecutors accuse Bynes of leaving the scene of two accidents, one on April 10 and another on Aug. 4, without providing proper information. The first incident occurred just days after Bynes was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving after grazing a sheriff's patrol car. She has pleaded not guilty in that case.
Hutton declined comment on Bynes' cases.
RELATED: Celebs who've been bridesmaids
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite