Amanda Bynes pleads not guilty in hit-and-runs
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 20
- Photo: WENN2 of 20
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage3 of 20
- Photo: © RD / Dziekan/Retna Digital4 of 20
- Photo: © Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.5 of 20
- Photo: Dziekan/Retna Digital6 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 20
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage8 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 20
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage10 of 20
- Photo: Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office/WireImage11 of 20
- Photo: Kama Rhea/GSI12 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 20
- Photo: WENN14 of 20
- Photo: Rex USA/Warner Bros.15 of 20
- Photo: Patrick Rideaux/Rex USA16 of 20
- Photo: Peter Brooker/Rex USA17 of 20
- Photo: GSI18 of 20
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage19 of 20
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
LOS ANGELES (AP) — An attorney for Amanda Bynes has entered a not guilty plea in a misdemeanor case that accuses the actress of two hit-and-runs.
RELATED: What happened to Amanda?
Attorney Richard Hutton entered the plea on Bynes' behalf during a brief court hearing Thursday in Los Angeles. The actress's case is due back in court on Oct. 19 and Bynes must be booked on the charges within two days of that hearing.
Los Angeles prosecutors accuse Bynes of leaving the scene of two accidents, one on April 10 and another on Aug. 4, without providing proper information. The first incident occurred just days after Bynes was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving after grazing a sheriff's patrol car. She has pleaded not guilty in that case.
Hutton declined comment on Bynes' cases.
RELATED: Celebs who've been bridesmaids
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBFF For Life
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite